Thursday, May 26, 2011

Decisions, Decisions..

As you may or may not know, I am on Weight Watchers.  I started January 2 and have since lost 22lbs.  Unfortunately due to a small change in medicine, I have gained back about 2 of them (Even with following the plan and being good.)
I do not have the ability to do a lot of exercise at the moment (try not to fall down a flight of stairs.  It messes your back up, bad.) so I am trying really hard to stick with the Weight Watchers Plan and hope I don't gain any more back.

So here were my lunch options...
I could have this can of soup for 10 (out of the 32 I get a day) points.  (Its what I had in the pantry to grab, don't judge me - I need to go grocery shopping.)


Or I could walk over to the cafeteria and for about $3.00 get this salad, ringing in at a whopping 4 points.



















Plus the walk down there and back is about 1/2 a mile, so I might have burned a calorie or two on the way over there.

No comments: