Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh where to begin..

Its been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I'd do a quick update.. 

I'm still doing Weight Watchers, and have lost 21lbs so far. 

I have sold over 70 blankets total.

Andra has been getting straight As in school, was tested recently for the Search program at school, and has signed up to be a 4th grade cheerleader this summer/fall.

Lane is doing great.  His speech level improved from the equivalency of a 2yo to a 4yo this last year (huge gains!) and his Dibbles reading score went from an 8 at the beginning of the school year to a 109 (10 measly points under the benchmark).  Football sign ups are next weekend and he is DYING to play!

Matt is doing really well too.  Still enjoying the new, much lower stress job.  Its spring and he wants to be outside working as much as possible.

Oooh, I'll have pictures to share in the very near future of our beautiful new kitchen counter tops!  I no longer live in the sea of blue Formica!  Its wonderful!

I have TONS of blanket pictures to share too.

No comments: