Saturday, May 14, 2011

Isn't he studly!?

So this isn't the best quality picture...  I snapped it with my Iphone.  He was annoyed at having to stand still for one moment so I could get it and DIDN'T stand still..
But isn't he just STUDLY?!?

(Uh, by the way, these aren't our team colors..  This was just a "try on" shirt, so we knew what size of jerseys to order...  We'll of course have good pictures taken in our uniforms when we get them.)
But he did come home with his shoulder pads and helmet.  He walked around in them this afternoon for about an hour.  I figure it can't hurt for him to get used to them.
I did have to make him promise not to tackle anyone NOT wearing a helmet and pads - because thats just not cool.

OMG, I can't wait to have Andra in her cheer uniform and him in his football gear!  OH THE PICTURES! 
(Oh my butt from having to sit in the bleechers every Saturday for 2+ months straight!)

Eh, it will be fun!  :D

No comments: